this is me........

this is me........
don't ask why... heee

Thursday, June 17, 2010

JUDGMENT DAY!

judgment day? haaaaa... don't get me wrong... my post is nothing to do with hari kiamat or wat.. heeee... sje je take time to think...

in other word..to judge!

i know im doin law.. im law student.. but it doesnt mean that i love to judge people...
the same thing also i hope from others... jgn judge org x tentu psl...

hmm.. but that's not my point... ape yg aku nk citer nie is something else... psl my judgment kt someone nie... heee

actually he's not my friend at all and yet i just knew him via Facebook.. he added me up actually (i dont remember when).. but he did... after that he started contact me through chatbox tue... mula2 layan gitu2 je la.. ok2.. xpe..

i think about me that most stranger don't know is that i don't like talking to stranger yg xde pic... i mean yg i x tau how's he/she looks like... no offense.. but mmg i x suke.. that's it! no more "Q" word! heeee

nak di jadikan citer, 1 day nie, while chatting with him, i pown ckp tros terang i dont like this way of conversation.. i nk tgk muka dia.. heeee.. than he asked lah for my no.. i gave it to him.. later on, he sent me sms... hoping that he'll send me a pic, he asked for my pic 1st instead! dlm hati *"HOW DARE HE!" haha...then, i ckp laaa.. hey! u r the who got NO PIC! why u asking from me 1st! then, i add: u already saw my pic dlm fb! so, now is u turn la! heeee~ jahat x aku? lps tue dia pown send his pic...

dlm pd masa tue jgk la, credit aku hbs.. oh. no no! bkn hbs but x ckup... heeee~
hmmmm... i more thing that u guys might not know about me is that i hate people who tell me what to do! hah! since dia dh mula swuh aku send pic aku dlu la.. itu la.. ini la.. so, he just make himself easy to be annoyed by me! haaaa.. dlm hati: REVENGE TIME! lps dia send dia pny gmbr, dia sibok call me n sms me asking for mine now! heeeee... smpai dia call 18 times! serves him right! i don't even hang up for at least once! heeeee.. dlm hati gelak je.. paling x tahan bila he send me sms and i still keep this in my hp so that i can show to hilmi n ejat blk s.alam nanti.. his sms written like this: "TOLONG LA JGN BUAT APE2 DGN GMBR TU (gmbr dia la).. SAYA JANJI SAYA X GANGGU AWAK LAGI" hahahahahahaahhahahah~ tros aku gelak terguling atas lantai depan my lappy.. cos time tue aku tgh on9.. heeee...

he u guys know what.. after sending me the sms, he keeps calling me until the next day... hahah..

tue je la kowt so far.. the funniest memory i ever had.. and how i can turn into BAD GUY if someone pushes me so hard and tell me what to do or tell me "i told u so"! i wish i could post HIS pic here.. heee.. but since i dont wanna have any more problems in the future, i think i just have to let it go.. hahah.. harap2 x terserempak dia kt mna2.. heeee~ till then! bye2! chow!

9 comments:

  1. i wonder pic apa dia bagi.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually.. pic biase je.. alaaa.. post makk2 gtewwww.. but he seems too afraid.. tkowt i sebarkan kt fb kowt! kahkahkah

    ReplyDelete
  3. hua hua hua pose mak mak :p mesti peminat setia u nih :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha... ntah la.. saiko ini budak.. rse kne hantar dia g tg.rambutan... heeee~

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.. nak tgk ka?? heeee... tp burokk! sumpah! hahaha.. not worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. burok??
    ptot laa kejar u kaw2..
    hhahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha..
    ntah laa dpt kejar i ke x...

    sbb i lari laju.. mcm the flash! haha

    ReplyDelete