this is me........

this is me........
don't ask why... heee

Friday, June 11, 2010

tiring morning....











hye guys.. wassup...

actually, last nite i went to bed a little bit late... around pkol 3.30 am mcm tue la..
heeeeee... i dun why.. but seems like i x bley nk tdor awal lg dh skung nie.. perhaps bcos of hormone kowt.. heeee... ape2 je laa..

that's not actually my point writing today... actually i wanna tell u guys how tiring i am now after sunbathing at teluk batik this morning...
it started when my sis woke me up at 8 o'clock! can u guys imagine that? i slept at 4 am.. n i have to left my bed at 8 am? just a 4 hours sleep making my eyes look like demon in charmed! hahah... seriously, u guys should see it...

my elder brother, yon has just drop here from kl.. suka2 ckp dia... he did called me last nite telling me that he'll coming to lumut... right after he reached home (i didnt know at what time exactly) he asked us (me, my sis, the 3 STOOGES) to go for swimming at teluk batik...

before we departed, we had nasi lemak... my sis cooked n yummy.. just a little bit salty for the sambal tumis (cooked chili paste).. but i dun mind.. as long as my stomach full, i just bedal je.. hahaha..

hmmmm.. enough with the story at home.. now let me tell u guys what happened at teluk batik...

sampai je teluk batik, we decided to find a spot where we can lay down mat on the sand... lps tue i pown mandi la.. i mean rendam! haha.. seriously.. actually i don't know how to swim.. heeee.. i called myself as hydrophobia... but not that i really afraid of water, just in a deep water where i can't reach my feet...that what i really scared most.. hmmmm...

after immersing myself in the sea, i went back to our spot... then my sis asked me, how much to pay for a banana boat ride.. then, i told her i think its just five bugs per pax... right after that, she asked the banana boat man how much.. the same answer, its RM 5.. then,we all gathered to wear a kind of floating vast.. haha (actually i dun know what its called).. nvm...

after all of us get on the banana boat, it started to move... perut i rse geli gle... becos we keep waving up and down... just like we are in roller coaster... the man in the boat (the "tour guide" i guess) showed us Pulau Pangkor! hahah... then, i pown mcm "tourist": Oh! thare it is! Pulau Pangkor! bru tau! haha.. mcm la kmi x penah nmpk selama duduk for like a year here.. rubbish!

lps habis pusing2.. kmi di terjunkan ke dlm air... best jgk la..after that i choose not to swim anymore.. i change my cloth.. then i get bath in toilet nearby..lps sume org dh mandi n change cloth, kmi pown picked up our stuff.. nk balik.. but b4 that, we had our minum2 first at stall just next to parking lot... i had lychee juice... my sis had air nyok! along (the senior of the 3 STOOGES) pown minum air kelapa.. the middle stooge had iced milo if im not mistaken.. yon ice cream soda.. n the 3rd stooge had same with me, lychee juice... while waiting for our drinks, yon get something to eat which was a fried thing.. hmm.. there were roti goreng with sardine paste as its core... lovely! there are some photos taken from the stall selling the kuih2 goreng.. heeeeee.. with the mak cik! sorry mak cik cause snap ur pic! hope u dont mind!

after having the "minum2" thing (i thought i was just minum2.. but where's the roti goreng came from? hahah), we drove off! thats all.. for today...
enjoy some pics i took from my "vacation"! a 10 minutes trip kind of vacation! haha
bye2!

2 comments:

  1. "....after immersing myself in the sea...."
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. gelak guling2 baca ayat neh!
    huhu

    weh, jelez! nk p teluk batik.. T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. rendam laaa.. ishhhh... better word: dip! haha

    ReplyDelete