this is me........

this is me........
don't ask why... heee

Friday, June 11, 2010

my whole new life...

it has been a great pleasure when i started doin this "thing" again.. i mean write a new blog.. i last blog was like totally failure... heee.. i dun know why.. perhaps i dun hav the guts to write anymore since my last post there i guess... hahah..

if im not mistaken, my last post was something to do with our opposition leader... and trust me, i feels like so damn stupid when i read back what i wrote.. hahah.. so, funny.. dh mcm org yg x matang... ye laa.. what u expect from 18 year old blogger.. haha

so, now i think im more prepared... to write just about my everyday life.. what was happened, what is happening and what will happen! just about my self n people around me.. yeaaa.. i guess so..

picture? hmmm.. im still learning on how to put pics here... haaa.. wait haaa.. still browsing tutorial website for blogging.. finding ways to enhance my blog... heeeeee... hopefully, my blog this time x failure like my previous one..

haaaaa... my sis panggil kt bwh.. ade ape ntah.. wait haaa... nk trun jap. heee

heeee.. hahaha.. guess what! i just got rm20 from my sis's fren.. kak nina.. she asked me to nurse her rabbit.. hahah.. lucky me, huh? its just for a week becos kak nini will going back to kampung... hmmm.. ape2 pown x kisah.. just need to look after him.. or her? i mean the rabbit... u guys might ask how come i dont know its gender yet rite? haha.. kak nina went back to bring her little rabbit to my sis's house.. alaaa.. its just for a week.. its not really a big deal.. i think can handle it...

oh.. hmmm.. where was i just now? haaa.. about my failure n disaster blog isnt it? haha.. i think its time now for me to write extremely about my life.. bcos all this while, i keep using facebook as a medium to spill my inner feelings... and guess what, i cannot write more than 422 character! hahah.. how pathetic was that rite? haaaa.. so, now i decided to write back in BLOG... in much more manner way.. but remember, i can still fucking ass here u know! haha..

ok la.. i think enough already for my 1st post in my second blog... wow! i just can't imagine.. i can write all these in just less than 15 minutes? hahah.. never did like this one before.. perhaps my typing speed increases.. still write huh? hahah.. ok la.. chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment